Software Updates July 2016
ERA Environmental is committed to providing your business with EH&S software that lasts a lifetime. Our team of researchers and scientists work every day to roll out upgrades, new reports, and improvements. Every month we'll publish a summary of these new features here for you. Have any questions about these updates? Let us know at email@example.com.
- You can now view a list of quick links through your executive dashboard.
- The dashboard can now display two data series in one KPI.
- An option to apply aggregates to Pivot Grids in KPIs. Aggregates have been added to the drop-down list.
- Added a new root cause analysis tool enabling you to define immediate cause, root cause, and corrective action.
- You can now add an image or logo to the top of any questionnaire.
- Ability to filter views by service company in an incident page.
Dynamic Reporting & Business Process Management Module
- Added a new batch upload function.
- Reports have been modified to align with Avery templates 60501, 60521, 6878, 60522, 60502.
- Added a new Mass Delete functionality to delete entire projects.
- Added an answer validation feature for the answer type - ability to set an answer to only accept decimals or integers.
- Tasks can now be auto-completed through a Business Process.
- New simplified left panel to improve ease of use.
- New options for tooltips: Always Show, Always Hide, Show as Tooltip, Show Partial Tool Tip).
- A new data type has been added to display the components of a blend.
- Ability to assign queries to logical answers.
- The new compliance widget displays an event as soon as a notification email is sent, enabling you to navigate to a task direct from the dashboard.
- A new interface for saving and viewing error logs.
- A new warning message will alert you before report generation if products in your tanks have incomplete pressure information (missing Antoine/Riedel Coefficients, copolymer, missing TVP data, or missing REID vapor pressures).
- The module can determine department using SourceID of the products.
- A new user-interface allows you to save import errors for standing inventory so they can be troubleshooted and re-imported.
- Added a Mass Delete function on the transaction errors page.
- Inventory transactions can now be completed using the ERA Universal Import function.
This list summarizes the key software updates from July 2016. Not all details of each update may be listed. If you want to learn more about how your ERA-EMS modules have been improved, contact your ERA support expert or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org