Software Updates August 2016
ERA Environmental is committed to providing your business with EH&S software that lasts a lifetime. Our team of researchers and scientists work every day to roll out upgrades, new reports, and improvements. Every month we'll publish a summary of these new features here for you. Have any questions about these updates? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can now create a KPI widget via a newly added Dynamic Report Column, in the KPI Management Page.
- Improvements have been made to group ID functions,with the system now identifying any group ID issues at the beginning of the import process.
- A new tab has been added to Tanks Groups, allowing users to choose whether a record should be applied to a certain tank based on specific conditions.
- A new field has been added to the universal import and in the manual record entry functions, allowing for more appropriate storage conditions based on defined conditions.
- An improvement has been made to email notifications, ensuring that reminders / past due alerts / completion alerts are more clearly laid out.
- A new feature has been added to the module, allowing for the importation of training events using employee IDs.
- The ability to store translations of alternative chemical names and utilize these in SDS reports has been added.
Dynamic Reporting & Business Process Management Module
- The ability to import inventory records (initial stock, purchases, received, returned, transferred, standing inventory) via the universal import has been added.
- The ability to important multiple inventory transaction types from the same file has been added.
- A new mass delete function for Dynamic Forms projects has been added.
- Grouped controls to charge the value of answers for logicals is now possible.
- A default answer for the measurement of unit / data / type has been added.
- It is now possible to allow for multiple objects and properties per answer.
- New datatypes for Notification Message and Past Due Notification have been implemented.
- It is now possible to implement a relation between the original BPT Form Question Answer Index and the View BPT Form Question Answer Index.
- Regular users access is now restricted in the project grid, with regular users now only able to expand a project if they are assigned to a step in that project.
- Only the originator, coordinator, ERA admins and Group admins now have access to the Coordinator and Change Status tabs.
- A new option has been added in the template, allowing a custom tree data type to display a check mark for both parent branches and children branches.
- A new functionality has been added to the module which provides the user with a link or tab inside a dynamic process to generate follow up actions depending on the selected corrective actions.
This list summarizes the key software updates from August 2016. All details of every update may not be listed. If you want to learn more about how your ERA-EMS modules have been improved, please contact your ERA support expert or email us at email@example.com