ERA will be hosting Live Training Sessions later this year around the US & Canada. The deadline to register for these events is August 29th at 6pm.
These live training events will cover all new aspects of our software development, including:
- Air Emissions
- Storage Tanks Emissions
- Waste & Hazardous Waste
- And more...
The training events are scheduled for the following locations:
- Montreal, Quebec: Sept. 8-9 (Monday - Tuesday)
- Orlando, Florida: Sept. 18-19 (Thursday - Friday)
- Winston Salem, North Carolina: Sept. 29-30 (Monday - Tuesday)
- Fort Wayne, Indiana: Oct. 6-7 (Monday - Tuesday)
- Houston, Texas: Oct. 13-14 (Monday - Tuesday)
Each event is 2 days long and will tackle all the new and updated aspects of our Environmental module.
The cost of attending is $499/person, which includes all training materials, refreshments, and lunch.
Deadline for registration: August 29, 2014